All work is custom and made to order.
Minimum Order: $5000 excluding tax/shipping
Raw material only supplied to previous customers looking for small scale repair (depends on job)
What we need for a quote:
- Dimensions of structure or total square footage
- Type of paneling
- Location of job site
- Plans or photos of existing structure or job site
To place an order:
- Dimensions with H’ x W’ (direction of the weave.) Dimensions must be confirmed by customer.
- Panel Sizes: max shipping is 8’ x 20’ within a 3 hr radius of Pescadero, max shipping 8’ x 12’ for jobs outside of 3 hr radius
- Install or No Install (depending on location)
- Shipping and Billing Address
For current orders lead time is: 22-24 weeks from receipt of deposit, subject to change. Please keep in mind that this is an estimated lead time. Lead time can be affected by weather, current projects, and crop growth.
- Invoice sent once all of the above details are confirmed
- Non-refundable 50% deposit for scheduling (credit card, check or wire)
- 50% remainder upon receipt of order
Information on the willow:
- Longevity: 8-10 years
- No warranty or guarantees as willow is a natural product subject to weather, people, animals, etc.
- Willow is fresh and harvested for each job. Willow can lose up to 10% of its original mass over time. Color will change to grayish brown/silver if left untreated outside.
- Willow Panels are 2.75” to 3.5” thick